• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 barrythepharmacist

barrythepharmacist

Private

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 February 2022 - 04:23 PM

Just looking into HBL and I'm loving them. However I noticed what I presume is an error on the Kill Tables. The entries for firing and FF seem to be duplicated for KV 15 and 16 as shown below. I can work out the change needed for FF, but for the number firing does everything need to be shifted up one row? It only came up because I have 6mm units with 80 figures and I noticed it didn't go that high and that the numbers didn't tally.

I also noticed that the 6mm reference care states ranges etc in millimetres but I believe they're meant to be centimetres? Nothing game breaking, just wanted to raise these as I couldn't see than anyone else had :)

error.png

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 20 August 2022 - 01:41 PM

Oh wow! I can believe I missed this. I guess I need a better editor, LOL. :) This happened on all of the Reference Cards, UGH.

The numbers should step by 3 for each level to the 18 FF line. Then, it should 73+

I have corrected the issues (Figures column and mm vice cm) you have found in all of the Reference Cards and updated and uploaded to the files to the Private Access Library. The files are located at:

Old Dominion GameWorks → Downloads → Private Access Library → Historical Battlelines → American BattleLines → Components

I also updated the Complete HBL download file with the updated Reference Cards. The files are located at:

Old Dominion GameWorks → Downloads → Private Access Library → Historical Battlelines → Core Rules

Thank you very much for finding the errors! :)

~ Bob Benge ~
ODGW Designer
Product Manager - Mein Panzer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users