I wanted to start a thread for the hobbyists among us - all the ways of making your models better so your tabletop looks awesome!
This would include:
- How-To links
- Tips and Tricks
- Guides and Follow-Along builds
- Companies that make detailing products (such as brass sails, crew figures, photo-etched detail sets, etc.)
I look forward to contributing and seeing all the great ideas of other members here!
So to start, some basing How-Tos:
- Master Model PL - Turned brass, tapered masts and yardarms
- ION Model - crew figures
- Langton Miniatures - brass sails, PE ratlines, and guidebook
- Mikrostocznia - brass ratlines, shrouds, railings, equipment and blocks
- Old Meridian - brass sails, PE ratlines, and mast/sail sets