• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 David Daulton

David Daulton

Private

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 02:20 PM

Hello,Are there any downloads for Battlelines? I registered my product that I bought along time ago and tried to re-register it but I still dont see anything, of course there may not be any downloads. Please let me know thanks.

#2 CinC

CinC

ODGW Janitor

• ODGW Staff
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 10:27 PM

ddaul,Due to the work progressing on the Mein Panzer system, there has not been a great deal done with the Battlelines rules. Upon completion of the MP project, it is expected others will come online. We hope then to provide much more support for all our game systems. Thanks!CinC

#3 Patrick Steele

Patrick Steele

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 02:04 PM

When will there be dowloads for American Battlelines available?

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 23 August 2006 - 07:35 AM

The best I can offer you on this issue is that as soon as we complete the major revisions to our Mein Panzer product we will be addressing American Battlelines. This will include a major revision and more downloads for Battlelines. I realize that soon isn't any help, but with the amount of work that is involved in the Mein Panzer products revision and that we are doing this in our spare time, it is taking much longer than we anticipated it to. However, we will be addressing all of this energy entirely on American Battlelines next. We are hoping to have all of the MP work done in the next few months, but this is subject to real world events in our home lives (family issues creep up on us too. :) ).Is there anything in particular that you are looking for in downloads?

#5 Patrick Steele

Patrick Steele

Private

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

Thank you for letting us know.

#6 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:20 PM

ddaul and creepy guy ... just to make sure, if you've registered your product you should at least see the rulebook files ... chapters, markers, tables, etc. There isn't anything "new" yet, but I just want to make sure you see the regular stuff.If you don't, PM me the serial number of your rules and I'll look into why you don't have access.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users