• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 August 2006 - 08:37 AM

A friend of mine got some information cards, from a download on this website. They are very nice, and make it easy for people new to WWII gaming. Does anyone know where to get these cards? They are about the half the size of a playing card and have spaces for all Mein Panzer info. Thanks for any help,hetzer

#2 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 03 August 2006 - 05:50 AM

Hey Hetzer,The cards were located in the player uploads section, but seem to MIA right now. I am going to have to send out a Green Beret detachemnt to bring them back. I have, I believe there are at least 3 different version of the cards and will upload them all within the next day or 3. I will post here when I finish. ;)

#3 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 08:26 AM

A thousand thank yous!hetzer

#4 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 04 August 2006 - 06:21 AM

No Problem. That's what I get paid for. Wait I'm not getting paid!?! :laugh: I'll try to get these up today, but if not, by the end of the weekend for sure. ;)

#5 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 04 August 2006 - 08:56 PM

Okay Hetzer the cards are up. They are in the Download Library->Private Access Libraries->Mein Panzer WW2 Data Book->Player Uploads The files are zipped. Any problems let met know. ;)

#6 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:22 AM

Again, Thanks a million. I will let you know about any problems.hetzer

#7 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 August 2006 - 08:24 AM

Again, Thanks a million. I will let you know about any problems.hetzer

#8 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:31 AM

Bob, everything about these cards are great. The only problem I can find is ....no Soviets?Thanks,hetzer

#9 Bob Benge

Bob Benge

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationLas Cruces, NM

Posted 10 August 2006 - 05:56 AM

Sorry. These were player downloads that were made a while back. So what they posted is all there. We have talked about doing an official set of data cards for MP the size of playing cards, but that is down on the lengthy "To Do" list that we have. I hope that we can get to them eventually. At least, for now anyway, you can use the Soviet blanks. After we get caught up in our overdue projects I'll see what I can do to push this along. :)

#10 Rob Smith

Rob Smith

Private

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 August 2006 - 08:30 AM

Thanks, Bob.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users