3 replies to this topic

#1 Dave Franklin

Dave Franklin

Captain

• Members
  • 321 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs CO

Posted 12 September 2006 - 05:04 PM

Am I missing it, or do I not see a ship chart for the Omaha class CLs?

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 12:08 PM

Nope, its not there.

#3 William MacGillivray

William MacGillivray

Private

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 02:15 PM

Kitakami & Oi are other notable omissions too.

#4 Lonnie Gill

Lonnie Gill

Captain

• ODGW Staff
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:30 PM

The Omaha class is not included in the basic USN Ship Logs. I had to make some tough choices to provide the ships needed to simulate the majority of engagements within reasonable space constraints to keep the Third Edition affordable.But, don't dispair. When I get caught up on Forum responses, I'll finish the Aleutians mini campaign to be posted on the web site as part of the bonus material. It will contain both USN and IJN Ship Logs with lesser known ships, including three Omaha class cruisers. Purchasers will be able to download and print these gratis.Other Ship Logs are in the the works, including an ABDA sheet which contains the Dutch Navy. We are looking at the best way to provide additional Ship Logs at a minimum cost. These will have limited appeal, but do take a bit of time to prepare. I'm happy to provide them, but hope to be reimbursed for a couple of lunches. While we're figuring out the best way to offer supplemental Logs inexpesively, it would be helpful to hear what are gamers interested in. This could take the form of Ship Log sheets for particular battles or some of the lesser navies or a different period such as the late thirties for a hypothetical Great Pacific War.Let us hear what you'd like. Where there's enough interest, we'll find an inexpensive way to provide it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users