2 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:45 AM

Now that the WW2 Databook has been completed, I will be starting on the Secret Weapons Supplement shortly. The first couple files will probably be posted today.As with all the other revisions, files will be uploaded to the Secret Weapons Private Download Library. You must own a copy of the previous publication AND have registered it with us to gain access to this area.The previous publication is still available for sale, which will get you access to the 2nd Edition download and ALL future updates and/or revisions.Watch this space and I'll keep everyone updated as to what is happening.Enjoy !!

#2 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:56 PM

Good news ... the Secret Weapons Supplement has been updated and all the files have been posted. Still need to do the Table of Contents.Enjoy !!

#3 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 10:05 AM

The Australia file has been reposted as I forgot the include the Aircraft Table. Also, three other countries were overlooked and have now been posted. These include Hungary, India, and Sweden.I've double checked, and all Secret Weapon countries have been posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users