3 replies to this topic

#1 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:58 PM

Looking for TO&E Requests. Once the Core Rules have been revised, I will be reworking the WW2 Data Book to conform to the new Equipment Tables. During that rework, I will be adding some TO&E.I also plan on releasing sometime in 2006 a "TO&E Repository", which will be online only for an annual subscription fee. The Repository will have TO&E in Mein Panzer format.I'm looking for a "wish list" of TO&E to include in one or the other.If you are aware of any TO&E resources, both one the web or in print, post those here too. The more information we can gather, the better our Repository will be.Thanks!

#2 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 02 October 2005 - 01:06 AM

Jon,Do you have a TOE Template posted in the same vein as the Scenario template?? Would like to have one if you could create and post.As for TOE links one of my favs...TO&E Yahoo Grouphttp://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/TOandEs/Kenny

#3 Guest_ktrinac_*

Guest_ktrinac_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:41 PM

Jon,How about the following:Fallshirmjagers (Luftwaffe Airborne Forces) Early/Mid/Late WarReally want to work up a St. Lo scenario/campaign.US Paratroopers (Operation Market Garden)UK Paratroopers (Operation MArket Garden)Todd Rinaca

#4 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 10 October 2005 - 09:57 PM

Howdy Todd,I'll see what I can dig up. I have tons of TO&E, so I'll be surprised if I don't have at least a little bit.Jon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users