• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Doug Pappert

Doug Pappert

Private

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 11:04 PM

I was just checking in to see how things are going with any revisions of the rules.I wanted to mention that our gameing group just started playing these rules and they love them. I am with the Northland Wargames in Kansas City, Mo. Any chance of anyone comming out to our local convention, "Reccruits", to run some demmo games?

#2 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 12 October 2007 - 12:37 AM

Glad to see that someone is willing to bring an unsung set of rules to the fore. We hope to have the designer of these rules freed from the yoke of website redesign soon, but until that is done, he, and all of us to a lesser degree, are toiling on the electronic "barge 'n' bale."We would love to see an AAR from your group in the ODGW Lounge.Gregory

#3 Jonathan Coulter

Jonathan Coulter

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationStephens City, VA

Posted 12 October 2007 - 07:26 AM

No firm time frame on the ABL revision. I hope to get started after the first of the year, but have a couple of Mein Panzer projects to mop up first.Glad you guys like the rules. If you stumble across something which may need addressed for the next edition, please post it. I want to make sure we address everything.

#4 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 05 November 2007 - 08:08 PM

dpappert,How do you find the cannon rules? Too strong? too weak? or, like baby bear, just right? There was a criticism leveled at them long ago that they were a little on the powerful side. Now whether this is true or not requires a lot of play, by many and divers groups. Am interested in your take on them.Cheers,Gregory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users