Posted Image

#106 Sacha

Sacha

Lt Colonel

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

well, we had to stop the battle due to time. But it looked as if the Germans overbearing weight in numbers would take the village but maybe not the bunker. Resulting in a minor victory.Stay tuned for more, just 2 battles left in this campaign. Posted Image

#107 Mark 1

Mark 1

Sergeant

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:54 PM

Sacha:I really enjoy your AARs! I particularly like the overlay information you put on the photos. Think I might have to try that myself.BTW you don't really need to build your AARs with one post per photo / one photo per post. It is easy enough to put multiple photos in one post. Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImageAll you have to do is find a web hosting location for your photos. I find PhotoBucket the easiest to deal with (and it's free for basic membership ... FREE is good!).When you have the pics hosted, you can insert many of them into each message. Just copy the web address for the actual picture file to your clipboard (usually ends in " .jpg " ), and then paste it into your message between the image indendification string, which is "img", in brackets at the start of the picture's address, and in brackets after a slash at the end.So, for example, the string to insert the first photo above is:[ i m g ]https://www.odgw.com/images/fbfiles/images/H-5040c63fc7a17d4ce2b67f6d6e0c8036.jpg[ / i m g ]I've put extra spaces inside the brackets to prevent the website from seeing them as string identifiers. Take out those spaces, and the picture would have appeared in the middle of my post.See, simple as that.-Mark 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users