• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Aman

Aman

Sergeant

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

Aside from photocopying them, cutting them out, and pasting them onto a blank sheet, is there anyway to electronically cut'n paste the various ship logs into a file? I can tell they aren't Excel or something. Is there an Excel or similar file anywhere? We're playing TSC and the ships are alphabetical on the log sheets, but I'd like to organize them by how they will get used, and of course teh CA, BB get switched around randomly anyway.

Thanks for any tips.

#2 Cpt M

Cpt M

Colonel

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 939 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:02 AM

Aside from photocopying them, cutting them out, and pasting them onto a blank sheet, is there anyway to electronically cut'n paste the various ship logs into a file? I can tell they aren't Excel or something. Is there an Excel or similar file anywhere? We're playing TSC and the ships are alphabetical on the log sheets, but I'd like to organize them by how they will get used, and of course teh CA, BB get switched around randomly anyway.

Thanks for any tips.

The way I build separate OB sheets is to use the pdf snap shot tool. The rules and logs are available as pdfs for free in the download section to purchasers of the game. I bring up the ship log sheet and then use the snap shot tool to copy/paste individual logs into an Excel or Word sheet. Once you have the copy pasted, you can then resize the log, if needed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users