• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gregoryk

gregoryk

GQ3 Product Manager

• ODGW Retired Staff
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:45 PM

There is a campaign available for registered users of Mein Panzer here: http://www.odgw.com/...rios-campaigns/

Cheers,

Gregory

#2 Robak

Robak

Private

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 04:02 PM

Great:) 

Nevertheless I have a problem with finding the serial number of the MP core rules, where I can find it?

#3 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 25 January 2016 - 02:09 PM

Great:) 

Nevertheless I have a problem with finding the serial number of the MP core rules, where I can find it?

Hello Robak,

The serial number is located on a sheet near the end of the rules (usually titled 'Free Registration').  The serial number will be at the bottom of that sheet.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

#4 Tu Tran

Tu Tran

ODGW Web Admin

• ODGW Staff
  • 509 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

For anyone attempting to access the file mention above, there was a problem with one of the settings which prevented Mein Panzer core rules owners from accessing the file.  This has been corrected.

Thanks to Robak for bringing it to our attention.

| Help Topics | ODGW Store | Downloads | Forums | Product Registration | Submit Support Request |

"Sometimes I wonder... Why is that Frisbee growing larger? And then it hits me."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: campaign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users