• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 05 October 2022 - 07:16 AM

The ODGW crew is gearing up again for a convention in Williamsburg, VA.   Call to Arms 2022 (http://www.calltoarmsva.com/) will be held Oct 7-9 at the Clarion Inn in Williamsburg, VA.

We'll have Mein Zombie, Historical Battlelines and Mein Panzer games as well as all the rule sets for sale.

Hope to see folks there!

#2 Peter M. Skaar

Peter M. Skaar

Captain

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 06 October 2022 - 09:25 PM

Good luck with the convention, Kenny!  Alas, it is on the other side of the country from me.  I am looking forward to some pictures and maybe some AARs from the games, especially Mein Panzer.

#3 Gray

Gray

Private

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRichmond

Posted 09 October 2022 - 08:30 PM

Kenny rolled very well in my game...nothing over a 3 for about 2 turns!

#4 Kenny Noe

Kenny Noe

Mein Panzer Guru

• ODGW Staff
  • 894 posts

Posted 10 October 2022 - 08:46 AM

heheh,  OK Gray....   You told the story about Turn Two.   I had 2 shots fro each of my 2 units for a total of 4 shots.   I rolled an unbelievable 1,3,1,and 1!!!  Unfortunately, these were at BRDM2 AT vehicles and not enemy tanks!!  After that I couldn't hit and kept forgetting my own rule to call HEAT shots!!

The better part of the story was you hard charging your company of T-62 thru the woods a turn sooner than I calculated and caught me with my shorts down (i.e. pretty flank shots! tank on tank!!).  We then slugged it out in the woods where I couldn't stand up to the attrition rate.   So the Warpact forces won the battle this time.

I'll post picture and a small AAR this week.

Thanks to you and Rob for a fun game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users